Timberstar has been designing and manufacturing innovative lumber marking machines for over 30 years.
The quality, low initial cost, and reduction in printing costs, make a Timberstar machine the clear choice for all your printing requirements.
- 180 lugs per minute
- Clear dark printing
- Clean ink application
- Fast payback
Make every pallet or board you produce a billboard. With a lower initial investment and lower operation cost, the Timberstar Grade printer ensures a big return.
- Clean, clear application
- Lowest maintenance in the industry
- Reduce printing costs by up to 300%
- Custom design to fit your operation with as many print heads as needed, whether that is the top, sides, bottom, or all three.
- Easy adjustment on each individual head
- Low air pressure on the stamp wheel extends the life of the stamp and also cushions irregular surfaces
- Quick change stamp clamp system
- New and improved ink application cuts costs 200-300% over pre-inked rolls
- Floating ski mount system allows skewed lumber to pass underneath without damaging the printer
- High quality, and excellent service
- Printers are completely assembled and tested before shipping
- Metal components are laser cut for precision fit
- Air valves and air cylinders are NFPA compliant
- Air valves are available at custom voltages
- All sprockets have hardened teeth to ensure longer life
- Quality CNC machined components are used throughout